Sunday, July 02, 2006

BUsY weeKend

Now is 12am ++ liao loz...kinda tired but jus not the mood to went to bed so i was sitting here, updating my thingy to let u guys see n also reading other ppl's also...haha,especially my frenZ de...really given me chance to know u all better,those words i dun hav chance to say when v all meet jus hope i can express to u all~ =D!! raining hard outside but with songs i love playing n had a wonderful gathering jus now,im very contented~~ Full~...But tat's not happy i know~...jus long time dun hav tis kinda feel liao..always wat in my heart is hollow~ haizZ...
Today had a gathering at the Selayang BUddhist there coz our secretary- Hai Tang is leaving us soon for England lu~ (although jus for a year but really there would not b so many laughters when she's gone)...went to say goodbye to her..herm..Take care la my frenzZ!! hehe...(ur sleeping bag stil with me la~ )..not to forget others~ Jonathan,You Fong,Siao Chi, Ting Ying~ being with u guys make me feel younger n more playful~~!!
Em..hopefully tomolo gonna b my last day work loz..coz really very sien liao..Mauhaha..but happy to know a fews frens there de~Haha, although v've been worked together only for a day o two but gonna miss u guys if i go liao~ So hopefully wil have chance to meet up again!!! MuackZZzz

No comments: