Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thanks my dear FrEnsss....

Went for a movie with an unexpected fren, haha...never thought we wil go movie together...haha,but quite funny also de la..Thanks ya my frenZ!!! Funny movie also de~ em..Also consider a busy day for us ppl coz Kenneth back from Aust to kepong let us hav a look at his rounder chubby cute face and also the big day for my Didi- Chek(Jack Jack) =D!!! So we went for a drink loz..

Hm...dunno y de, the topic suddenly point towards me..Em,really gam Zie u guys all so 'guan sam' me de...u guys really make me realise alot n thanks alot!! I really wil make a nice plan de le...i sometime hate myself for letting ppl worry about me de..eventhough i got problem also i wil try to keep it to myself if can~haha...jus dun wanna ppl worry but really touchy de..knowing u guys care for me de~~Sobxx...i wil make the best out of the worst de..Be Happy Ya =P

No comments: