Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Monday --- 270606

Last nite doing the thingy til off liao from the time track..so a bit late for bed..so today really tired n headache =( Then after home went with mum to hav a look at the furniture shop coz I gonna buy another Study table loz..(hehe..so happy la..finnaly can hav my own table,no nid share with my brother)~_~

Em..jus wanna tell abit about my feeling now..it's a mixture of relieve but somehow deep down inside there's some part of my heart aching..n feel like a bit numb also..Herm =<..Coz finnaly i knew wat the ppl thinking and know wat to do..Hehe..(really it's time to tidy up ur heart n move on loz...coz ppl already dunno move on to which country o which universe already loz..) Aiks~ jus hope that no matter wat happen in the past, present n future wil not affect us..our friendship...I wil constant remind myself where is my limit de~ coz once the love spilt out, it's gonna flood n kill peopla if u dunno how to control it...So, here i am learning to control my 'love potion'... So tat's all for today la..it's time to Ooi Ooi loz.. zzZZZZ

1 comment:

Epizoit~ said...

==|||
hehe~ sasade..everything will go fine! cheer Up