Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Last dayYY...

Today, 050706 is my last day of work at Sweetly Bakery house lu...haha...so happy coz finally can release myself from that bored place!!Em..actually won be really mm seh tak to leave the place also ha...coz only work for a short time but sure gonna miss the bread~ (em...yummy~ especially the onion cheese)!!!everyday's work also been the same, only depend on the time the bread gonna come out form the stove~haizZ..everyday jus wash n mop n clean...Til my hand also damage by the dish cleaner...Haha...worry la..later no guy wanna hold my hand already then how~???

But somehow here im now at home really wondering wat to do tomolo n the days afterwards?Herm..im really this kinda person tat cant let myself b free n nth do jus sit at home...tat wil b really bored for me!!!Really gonna kill me~Em...haha...

Then also went to check my eyes n spec also coz i suspect that my long sighted had gone serious...Mm...the optometrist really given me a very thorough n long detail check ~ha...really mm hou yi si when he tot tat i wanna change my spec la..but luckily he din show any anger when i tilo him im not...Yeah, really my left eye had gone deeper by 25 degree...become 125 degree liao...HaizZ,cant even wear contact lens liao lu..

Em...someone had made me realise tat i dun like to go back home..Really~ dun b surprise coz it's true!!! I somehow dun like to stay at home, tat's y i grab every chance i got to work during holiday~ I jus feel like i cant breath at home..maybe too small for me..i dun hav my own space,except my room...my favourite activity time is at mid-nite coz left me alone at living room...Herm..like the deep silence feeling so much~!!!

Gonna start school soon loz..hope there's stil way to change my messy timetable..i wan to b with my frenzZ..dun wanna spend 8 hours alone at the library lah...Haiz..i stil haven got a nice plan of my future semester~~ =( Oh...God pls help me~~

1 comment:

Epizoit~ said...

Work it out lolzZ~ Swt...
=D ..8 hours in library is kinda CRAZY 1... do other thingy better la.. see ya~