Monday, July 24, 2006

sobzzz....

Jus a month a ago, i thought things had change to the way i want it n hope it to be...i was really happy back at that time...n realy 'gam dong' by the way ppl treat me..i thought all that's i've gave have finally returned~i stil can remember that granny had taught me since small that-- "if u wan ppl treat u good, u must treat ppl good 1st", so here i am holding her words but herm~ jus realise reality had let me down...PPl not necessary wil treat u good but maybe only wil feel fan o lazy to bother to understand what u wan o think...o to care u...

Im really very tired lately...emotionally...think too much...I was wondering how can my brain hold so much thoughts at the same times...my heart also is the most wonderful organ of all!!! can hold so much love n feelings...nearly drown myself in by the feelings...

Very very very sad sad...* sobZZzzzz* y life jus give me what i want n let me be happy...i dunno how long wil it take for me to stand back...alot i want to say here...but seems words r jus not enuf to tell my feelings...*blur*

SO here hope i can take the chance to wish ya all the best in life and achieve wat u've been dreaming of...Will always treat u good n cherish u forever...

No comments: