Thursday, July 20, 2006

MooD SwINGZzz~

Erm...really having a bad bad mOOd~maybe it's from the PMS..Hehehe...one of the thing that boys dun have to endure...Lasat nite when im sitting alone in the room jus suddenly i broke into tears~ Sobzz...Jus felt very very bad n depressed...felt like all of the world had leave me aside~

My depression somehow have nothing to do with my PMs thingy..but jus from some certain people.(Hmm,i think no ppl wil understand how a person have the great power to make me suffer n depressed)..Well, guess i care too much n too sensitive~ Til even dreams also wil got the same image running in my mind over and over again~I felt that i nid a lot of secure feelings...im too dubious too!!! Oh..God, i dunno how to express my feelings now...I have to find my dictionary to check on it~ Oops...

Read from a horoscope tat im a sincere lover..(hehe...pei chin felt that she is one herself~)Keke...When i love, i jus pour out all the love in me~ sacrifice everything, maybe life too if i have to~ But somehow someone told me that this is too scary for him !!! =} Besides im a royal lover too~ Muahaha...tell u guys a secret la--I had been secretly admire a boy for 7 years...!!! *BlUSh* Then got another stil in my heart...Hehe...this time i dunno how long he'll stay in there...but i guess wil b forever~

One of the topic in our fren'ly chat is about::Wil u stil can b good fren with ur ex?
Erm...wat a good q which i also wanted to know so much!!! But for me, i wish it to b a "wil"...Of coz under certain circumstances...jus for us to b couple, both if us must know each other very deeply n understand each other's wan n need, so even if so
oneday hav to b apart also stil it's hard to find another ppl that can understand u so much de loz..So for me, i wil cherish de lo...the friendship and the sweet memories...Herm..

There's always alot i wan to say but something sometime it's better jus leave it in heart...


PoSTED BY PeI ChIN[bad mood]

2 comments:

Epizoit~ said...

lolz~~
always only me in here to chat or watzZ... haha..u can see it~
moody mood swingzZ this kinda word i always listen from u
try to be hapPy ya~ make everything caRing...but not really make a sense tHat die this haha~~ crazy man!~
i sure answer "will be gd frenzZ" also..be apart la~ 7years? haha i donno 1

Unknown said...

herm? wat mean b apart? haha...
yeah...i have try...care too much really make ppl go crazy...but cant stop myself...herm~ Now seems like u had choose the other arond lo...