Thursday, June 23, 2005

Boring day...

Sigh...Today is 22nd Jun Lo....!!So scare n nervous because my fren say today The Uni list going to come out!!
So i wake up early early to go ofice to check my result....
Sigh~~but very dissappointed, the result haven come out...They just wrote " Pls Check On 24th JuN"...
I really damn angry!!! This govenrment ppl really did a very bad JOB!!!
I dunno what r they doing...delay n Delay again~~
HAve to wait for Friday again...Just hopefully can see the list On This Friday...~
Pls...GOd, Dun let me down again!! :(
Very boring at office...So i ajak my fren go swim with me after work...
Wow...The pool so nice~~The water warm n clear...N nobody share the pool!! Just me n my fren only!!!
This is so nice...I really love to swim at nite!!
Phew!!! So tired after swim...
But very relaxing...
Hope i can go alwayzzz

No comments: