Sunday, October 02, 2005

Really LOng ANd Very unhappy Month

REally long time din come up here to write someting...not since Enter UNI...Well, this September has been a really long n eventful month for me...I've experince a lot of thingzz recently, Herm...really wish that i can forget it.!!! Alot of PAIN ans dissappointment N confusion...N i also realise a lot...I realise if u really love a person, no matter wat he did to u, u just cant angry at him but u will forget him unconditionally!!! i guess i am tat kinda people who is really very sturbborn de lo, when i fall in love, i will love the person with all my heart...REaly stupid, rite? But love cant forced de.. i felt very "mo noi" n "mo zo" when suddenly the person tat i love dumped me....i try very hard to forget le...HOPE THings will be better later!!! :P

No comments: