Monday, June 20, 2005

Halo Cafe

I was thinking that i won go out at this afternoon...Sigh...since the day i came back from Redang i really hate to see the sun...I wan back my fairer skin!!! Sigh, now i still have the "kesan" of my bathing suit stripe on my back. Sob...Sob...
but then Kk call me to go Halo Cafe (Hai Luo) with him n Kum N Looi.
then i go lo..coz never been there...They wan to apply for the job as singer there..
But personally, i dun like the place...Too small n not very comfortable ..

And i met my old fren. Hui Yi there, she also sing there but still under training.
She can sing quite okie...Then there were alot of trainee...And a couple who is their mentor o sum kind like that will give comment after they sang...Just like "Malaysian Idol"!!

during our drink. i we saw a VEEryy pretty Gal there..so cueteee...Adorable!!
Then we went home..

No comments: