Sunday, June 19, 2005

Valentino

Today i went to my colleague's birthday party....
Actually dun really know him alot but since he asked so i must give him some "face"...
So mai go with another colleague.The party was held at Desa Complex (fajar) n we ate steambot there...
Not very nice :< so i ate liltle onli..

Then we went to KL to pick up his Gf winnie,
And then we talk al the way to there..He is damm Funny and humour...(Remind me of someboddy)
Haha...then suddenly he talk bout his love life history...
hehe...My favourite coz can KE KE abit ma...
He say once he got 4 girlfren at the same time!!! And every girlfriend he give them a private Hp no..
So..He got 4 Hp and he have to bring all 4 HP when he went out...!!
Whew....He is so unbelievably "geng chau"
Then every Valentine is the most " san fu " day for him...
Hehe...Coz all the GF wan to celebrate with HIM....
Also got a lot of time all the 4 HP ring at the same time...
I really wonder how he can handle so many GIrlsssss!!

So nowaday, I call him VAlentino!! :P
But i really feel very unfair for his GF
Hopefully my boy boy won do this to me!!

No comments: