Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wong Luk Yi Sang

Last Wed, i had my worst stomache ever...pain in my lower middle abdominal...Pain til i cant stand straight and even walk or pull my leg up..Wow...

It was ald quite late so no choice hav to go those 24 hours clinic...But too bad the doc dun hav any instrument to check on me..but he is nice to tell me wat his conclusion...He said: Miss, i suspect ur ovary tubes or Ur uterus got prob..O mayb constipation but i would eliminate this bcoz u said u dun hav this prob" "I suggest u go and hav a ultasound scan..."

When i listen to this, i was thunder struck, brain jam...i dunno wat is ultrasound scan..n tot tat it would cost me alot money to get a scan..Haha..But better to have a check rather than wait til it get worst lo..He gave me an Mc but i din use it..Really dun wan to extend my training there anymore coz each leave i took must be replaced, Be it MC. *sIGh* so cham ...

So Fri i went to clinic near my hse in thouhgt that there got female doc but too bad there was closed on Fri nite..So in the end, i went to Aman Puri, Clinic which is recommended by mum..
The doc is male n when i got in he jus ask: Wat sick? I replied:" i wanted to get ultrasound scan coz my lower abdomen is very pain, mayb it's uterus or ovary got prob" Then he said:" Then lie down lo...wan scan then lie down lo" Then he pull down my pant n applied some cold gel to my lower tummie n start scan, as seen in TV those pregnant women's scan... Then he jus move the scanner to my uterus n ovary and blurted out: "This is ur uterus and this is ur ovary, nth lo, okie"" no prob, then u can go"...
Wow, the whole proccess since i go in til i come out does not take more than 10 min...He din even explain y i felt pain althouhg i got asked...N he look like doraemon to me...Really this is what we called :WONG LUK DOCTOR! It cost me 35 bucks...Damn....

No comments: