Sunday, June 10, 2007

Training

Today is saturday but still i have to go to training...pathetic life~ Umm, today i was made a cleaner, haha...A bachelor student work as cleaner, *MUaHaHa* but luckily just half day and today my supervisor is in good mood most properly, coz she din yell here n jerit there...calling names o her usual stuff...Tired after swept and mop the floor...and clean the lab~

Em, Im actually doing my Industrial Training at Sg Buluh at a big company, AARSB in the R&D Lab. My main task is to help them verified the alternative method that develpoed before whether it is suitable to b used in the analysis of their samples.So i test water n soil samples everyday lo, almost la~ then other time i also nid to b her clerk, her cleaner, her assistant....multiple task...Ha~
Still haven write out my report...Damn...lazy and facing her everyday ald make me so tired and strengthless~ exhausted!

No comments: