Saturday, May 05, 2007

without me realising, time really leap by, its almost the end of my short-one-week holiday. This week really past by very quickly...I din go where nor did anything great but Im happy coz got to spend with the person i really like and it feels very good although sometimes unhappy event did aroused...Haiz, have to start training soon~ Lab and experiments and analysis AGAIN! *PheW*

Thanks Kang Kang for ur wonderful gift~ Really a very interesting and useful book...Learn alot in there. MAke me realised that to maintain a relationship is very hard, eventhough without involvement of 3 parties...Somehow I felt discourage by it, by the BIG difference between men and women...The title fit very well~ MEn are From Mars, Women are from Venus~ =)

Not forgetting to thanks to Wei wei and Hing Hing for their great gift, love them very much...Love the scent the necklace gave out everytime lower my head, and it really did calm my emotion and comforts me alot! *muacks* Love U all =D

No comments: