Sunday, November 12, 2006

a Week AwaY

Time pass so fast lately...Only one more week and my exam gonna finish~ hehe...happy by then...
Im not sure is it im currently too stressed o watz lo...
But something happen back on the last wednesday nitez...Im stil Pia on my Inorganic on the following day til 3am in the morning while my room matez went to sleep early on 1am something lo...Then i study til im very tire n tak tahan then i went to bed lo..
BUt somehow when i lied on the bed, i jus felt there were children running all around me n i felt even them sitting on my leg...I felt my heart was drumming and the cold feeling rised...then i open my eyes to look around my room but i saw nothing n saw my room mate was sleeping soundly there...
So i jus shake my head abit n try to shut my eye again...then the same feeling went back to me...then i open my eyes again n saw nothing...Em, at that moment i jus tell myself that im too tired mayb...ANd dunno how long time had pass, i finally fallen to sleep...BUt this is eerie experience i had lo...
Hehe, then the next day i told my room mate about it...She was scared to death...*NaughTY* I purpose told her to scare her...Haha...Im bad, huh~WEll, the exam was okie for me...so hope the result doesn't end up too bad coz it was a 4 credit hour subject!!
OKie til here lo...gotta prepare for my coming exam dy~ Good luck ya...

No comments: