Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tomorrow is my last subject lo...Heheh...finally all the thing is over once again...Maybe it's the last subject already tat's y not really in the mood to study~ well, tonight hav to make it all up to study it..
I've changed my look...i used to have long hair...today jus went to the saloon opposite my house to cut my hair...Having fringe now...n layer shorter hair....Mm, abit not used to it so kept checking myself in the mirror...haha...Hope this new hair wil bring new energy to me...
Yesterday went to Sg wang with my fren to check out the old cd store for one Very old old album by Sasha...THe cd store is quite bid and alot of collection n oldies..When i mentioned to the assistant" GOt Sasha album anot?" they were stuck for the moment coz haven heard it...Haha...luckily the boss knew Sasha...not bad la him..stil can remember where the cd is...Hide under a big stack of Old Cd...
Yeah, finally he found the cd...Em, actually i dunno wat's the title of the album but i jus know the colour of the cover is black~ Haha...
But too bad, coz after i check with my fren, he said that that is the 2nd album by Sasha but wat i wanted is the 1st one...Sobzz...so i went back with an empty hand and a disappointed heart...wasted my energy coz i walked around the Complex for 2 hours til i nearly fainted...not kidding really, really bumped into a guy coz i felt very dizzy tat time.
Then went to hav dinner at THe Rendevous, not bad the food...try the cheese fondue n a pizza, the pizza really delicious...got alot of seafood on the topping.Hmm...YuMmy~
End my day quite early...din study much n went to sleep at 11 pm..hhaha...broke my record!!!

No comments: