Thursday, November 16, 2006

I hav changed alot...Really...
I din realised myself but the ppl around me told me that...
Wat a person i am now??
SOmetimes ago, when YY back from England she had a chat with KK n thanks KK for telling me these things...I know that these two years i had change to a Moody, angry and negative person...I had made the people around me suffocate and felt pressured by mt attitute...
So i hope i can hav thise chance to say sorry to all my frens and famiy as well...especially mum...I guess i had been living under a great pressure and fear all this times...
The burden in my heart, i do not know how to let it go...but her words really made me realised alot...Em, if got chance i wish can hav ppl to understand me...i wil try to let u guys know...I've " fung bei" myself lately...
THen after that talk, i cried alot...fianlly i think i had let go some of it...Hehe..:P... WEll,i think all i need is some time to clear off and find the old me back...Hehe...the one always stuck with strange idea in mind...soft and wen you...Oops, i think i jus compliment myself too much.. hehe...

1 comment:

Epizoit~ said...

apa orr u ~~
haha.. happy happy ya..
this world many thingy unfair~
but.. also got many special n surprise for u de =)
accept the worlf without notice is the BEST way