Thursday, July 12, 2007

Time to do some updates here...fren had been nagging me about once in a month only update once...Ha, one of the reason is that i felt my life is really nth...nth to b brag about.

Now im in computer lab, having an hour break b4 the next class..hehe, nice dull day for me again. Having 3 labs this sem, which is quite hectic and im planing to add another subject, total up i will b sitting for 7 subjects in this sem...*GoD, Pls bless me !*

My training had been a real wreck, my supervisor only gave me 64/100 for my assessment...*Sobb* Cry also no tear...will really affect alot of my whole CGPA, coz this sub will cost me 8 credit...Heavy n so low marks. But im trying to comfort myself by saying: Hey, u learn alot thru this 2 months ma...Life is not all about training, no ppl will really look at ur credit and marks gua"

So this is me, will try to comfort myself...Life goes on...hopefully my presentation and reports can save some of my days lahhh~ well, frens, have to wait for my next updates la...*SayonaRa*

No comments: