Friday, December 22, 2006

Sick~

Sigh...Been sick for three days!!! Luckily recover lo...
1st of all, Tuesday morning when i woke up, i felt all the energy had left from my body, no strength to do housework...and dizzy then after back from teach only realised im having fever~ sigh...whole day only ate a bowl of rice~

2ndly, Wed, my fever had gone but this time my stomach had rebel on me... Felt like very full and once again din eat anything for the day, only a bread for the day and some milo~ Hmm...summo, i got cirit- birit since i woke up...spend my morning in toilet until after i ate 2 bottle of bo zhai yuen...nitez also been the same~

3rd day, Wed, i was woken up by my stomach alarm also..haha...rush to toilet~ No mood again for any meal even 2 days din eat enuf~ Sigh...force myself to swallow down some po zhai yuen before go teach again~ Hehe...it works til i reach home....Blek~ pass out all the rice i ate for lunch~...Mum started to worry and force me to c doc...haha..so even though i dun feel so but stil i went to c anyway~ Luckily, jus some normal stomach upset~ gave me med~ But i found out the med he gav to "lose wind" in my stomach is some CHARCOAl!!! guys, believe it?? No wonder it's black in colour and the texture also taste like one~ Ooww....hope my internal organ won become black also~ haha...

No comments: