Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Holiday~

Yea!!! Happy holiday~....Um..im not sure is it a very happy holiday but im enjoying every moment of my life now...

I had a feeling of reborn...after went thru all the struggling and confusing moment...
Finally something i think im ready to let it go somehow...Umm...I wish that i can say sorry to anyone that i had hurt or annoyed...Hehe...sometimes i know the way i speak is not that good manner also...Pls forgive me then~

Life moves on~ and people are improving every min n second in their lives...I found out that there's alot of thing u hav to care less and " tai hoi dit" only u wil feel better... :P

sigh...Im having exam again on my birthday...I've try to avoid this but seems it's my destiny lol...Summo it's my weakest subject~ I hate to spend my 22nd birthday alone in the room and only books wishes me~ ... *Sad*

No comments: