Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fay & Kenny's ROM

Oops, this post is supposed to be about my Vietnam trip but I feel like sharing this good news first :)

It's a my happy day again :) It is my best friend Fay & Kenny's ROM on 09.12.12, very very happy for them as they really went through a lot and it was not easy for them as they practically lived at different country since they started their relationship !

The ceremony took place at Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara at Putrajaya, KL. The whole gang gathered for breakfast near my house before depart to there in the early morning.

my pretty friend here looking so calendar model-ish :P
Our pretty photographer of the day , Carmen
Auntie & Uncle couldn't stop smiling :D
with soon-to-be Mrs Wong
With the girls - petite sized
With the boys - all XL sized
The last moment when they were still single, lolol
It was conducted in Malay language
both fathers were grinning with pride
Congrats! Mr & Mrs. Wong :D
The Gang
It was a brief but a beautiful event nonetheless...Very touched that I am able to share this moment with my dearest Fay and BFFs...The Gang had been with me for more than 12 years and we had so much memories, this is going to be one of the many many more to come !
 

No comments: