Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Unlucky way to start my new year

Today is the first day of work in year 2011, yet, very unlucky thing happened to me...Or shall I say mostly its my own fault :(

My Iphone just totally soaking wet in my bag as my water bottle leaked in the morning...I tried to start it but it just kept emitting noise and vibrates slightly...*sigh* My Fault...

What's most annoying is the little accident happend on 3 Jan 2011, I banged my car door on my right hand's finger...very very painful and swollen and bruised immediately after the accident...

Now I just keep praying that these would be the last of UNLUCKY INCIDENTS in year 2011...

2 comments:

Princess Carmen said...

Hmm... me too... something happened extremely badly on me on the first day of working...doesn't matter, i still believe on tomorrow will be another better day!

Unknown said...

haha...what happened to you??