Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm back~

08...09...10...Im counting how long have I left my blog untouched...My last posting was on Dec 2008! I left it for two years almost...

So what makes me come back to this blog is - I found out its gaining it's popularity among my friends...So here I am trying to be one of them. 

Today I just spend my days in front of the computer, trying to change the settings of this blog's template...God know how I'm out-of-practise in these skills already. I used to do it more often in school days =)

Im on MC today due to some sotong (squid)  I took during lunch at workplace canteen...Made me suffer the whole nite, practically in the toilet for one hour, then tossing and turning whole nite due to stomach ache...therefore this morning I barely got energy to wake up at 6.15am.  I just plopped back to sleep after I brush my teeth in around 6.30am...

Tonight, I want to hang out at Helipad with my friends, really hope the weather will be good then although the rain had been non-stop since this early morning...

No comments: