Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Narrow escape

Yo~ Had an quite scary experience this afternoon while driving back from UM back home. Well, i think most of u guys know that im driving a car which really some what about same age as me, or at least 12 yr n above, so its super duper old.

So when this afternoon, while im on the road, on the 5th gear, suddenly i heard my "lou yea" car gave a shake n " screech" ing sound coming off from dunno which part of car so i was shocked and ahead of me is traffic light, so i faster jam on my break and shift the gear down, the the car was like shaking violently and seems like wan 'sei fo' so i tried to see are there any smoke or some abnormal from inside the car and at the same time, tried to pull over to left handside, lol...traffic got heavy tat time n i was being horn a few times,hai~ after i off the aircond, i found out that the car had made less sound n jolt lightly only and won " death engine" ( before tat got this sign), scare dou~~ Then only continue my journey home, slowly~~ All the way 4th gear, :( Hai~ tat is the 1st time it give prob to me all thru this yr, but really give me a nerve!

No comments: