Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Herm~~ everyone is sick!!!

Chiu~~ haha...dun surprise...it's jus my sneezing sound...dunno wat had happen to my nose coz it jus won stop sneezing!!! i blow my nose dunno how many times already... then feel like a bit dizzy and mayb got fever..im not so sure about it...summo headache til wanna explode~ (mayb a bit too exagerated)hehe... Oohh...sore throat also causing mu voice becomes very "sExY"...

Herm..seems like everyone is sick lately..Jus now when i went to c doc..the whole clinic is crowded by students...waited so long to get my turn..then the doc jus din even look at me..!!! he jus write the presciption according to wat is said to the nurse...haiz..(baliah)...oops...

Long time din c my room mate ald...she is also sick..but her sickness is very much more serious than i do..her might b cancer...I really worry about her...such a young age with such a pretty look~ Y?? GOD pls protect her...N i promise i wil pray for her~

Haizz...til here i guess, coz gonna late for class loz...

No comments: