Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Jay

Today is the release date of Jay's latest album - November's Chopin...Bro go book liao n can take today...hm..heard liao, it's quite ok lo, softer n slower music but my favourite is "wind" n "night song"..haven really finish d whole album la...from now on,24 hours, 60min per hour n 60 sec per min will get to hear those song!!! My bro is really crazy de in love with him..Kind of like his god ald!! last nite fren ask me go to "tian xin yue yuan"wu tai ju which is very famous de, i always wish to go la...but under certain circumtances, no ticket for me...so cant go...wish tat i can see the vcd also enuf lo..to those who got the chance, pls enjoy the show...
Sobx...exam is coming lo,but i cant seem to really study cant finish my preparation if like this...Mm..must try to concentrate , dun think so much liao..sky fall down also must study 1st la....

No comments: